Friday 19 August 2011

Time to focus

Style has never been my strong point.  Offer me a palette of choices, a smorgasbord if you will, and rather than see this as an opportunity to express myself, I am confused by the variety, rather than inspired.


I can see a parallel in my immersion in Social Media - I have been so impressed, so excited by the opportunities, by the potential, that confusion has reigned.


This evening, a new start - I have toned down my blog style in an effort to bring some focus to my thoughts.  I resisted the urge to completely edit the entries as I feel they are authentic entries - to edit now would strip the integrity of the words.


And so this blog stands as it always did, just a little more sedately from here on in.


I will be adding some more illustrations though......

No comments:

Post a Comment